Four "restaurants," each with a distinctive menu, were created on the ground level of this 50,000 SF, circa 1955 dining facilities building to replace the single serving line and meet the growing demand for additional food services. The entry level features a small grille, side lounge areas, meeting spaces, and an outside terrace that seats 100. A raised central space was redesigned and furnished like a cocktail lounge with upholstered seating and marble-topped round tables. The work included selection of all furniture, artwork, window treatment, and graphics. The entire renovation, including design, was completed in 12 weeks and was received with general acclaim.